Diane Henderiks’ Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
DescriptionTo roast the peppers, just broil the cleaned peppers until charred and softened, about 15 minutes. Place in a covered dish for 15min and slide the skins off.
2C cooked chick peas
1/4C tahini paste
1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
1 large red pepper, roasted
1 1/2 teaspoons True Lemon (6 packets)
Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
Assorted fresh veggies, cut in bite sized pieces, and your favorite whole grain chips and crackers.
1. Combine first 5 ingredients (chick peas thru True Lemon) in food processor or blender & mix until smooth adding small amounts of water as needed for desired consistency.
3. Transfer hummus into a large bowl and season to taste with salt, pepper and additional True Lemon and water.
4. Spoon hummus into serving bowl & place on large serving plate.
5. Surround hummus with fresh veggies, whole grain chips and crackers.
- Recipes By Product
- Main Ingredients
- Diane Henderiks' Recipes
- Cooking With Caitlin Recipes
- Recipe Contests